Setu Bandhasana Benefits – Bridge Pose
Setu Bandhasana benefits – Bridge Pose Benefits: The pose resembles the state of the bridge, so this posture is called extension presents for example Setubandhasana. Fundamentally, this posture is powerful in loosening up the body and decreasing pressure. It extends the chest, spinal rope, and neck.
Of all the numerous gifts of yoga, this is one of the best: Yoga awakens us to life. It spares us from sleepwalking through the excellence, the shock, the crude impressions of our spending days. I don’t think about you, however in any event, when life harms, I would prefer to sympathize with its agony than feel nothing by any means.
One of my preferred poses for awakening the senses to the present time and place is Setu Bandhasana benefits (Bridge Pose), a starting backbend that fortifies the legs and hips, rubs the spine, and opens the heart. Precise act of this asana likewise offers a chance to explore the body and its developments with consideration and care. All the while, the brain is quieted and the body becomes energized.
Setu Bandhasana steps – (Bridge Pose) to follow:
- Lie flat on the ground and keep your arms in a relaxed posture
- Now lift your hips upwards with the help of both the palm pressing.
- Keep breathing normally in this position for about 30-60 seconds.
- Relax by touching your hips to the ground i.e. come to your original position.
- Repeat this pose for 4-5 times.
To start, lie on your back with your knees bowed and your feet hip separation separated on the floor, 10 to 12 inches from your pelvis. Rest your hands close to your hips with the palms up, which helps open the front of the shoulders and collarbones. Welcome your body to settle thankfully into the ground. Take a few simple breaths, seeing which parts of your body rise and tumble to the tune of the inward breaths and exhalations.
Do you feel the skin around your ribs delicately extending each time you take in? Do you feel your hips and shoulders shaking—even the smallest piece—with each breath out? Welcome your flesh to mollify, your organs to unwind, and your joints to unclench so the breath can all the more openly swell through you. Once you’ve sufficiently relaxed to feel as if you are subsiding into the earth and not simply onto it, carry your thoughtfulness regarding your feet. Is it accurate to say that they are turned internal or outward?
Cautiously turn your head aside and peer down at your feet. Straighten out them so they are corresponding to one another and equidistant from the hips. Since the weight laying equally on the four corners of each foot. Appreciate the consistent, strong sentiment of the earth underneath them.
Setu Bandhasana Benefits – ( Bridge Pose)
- Strengthens spine. neck, leg, and chest
- Relaxes whole body
- Controls stress
- Calms the brain and reduces anxiety
- Good for pregnant women
- Improves digestion
- Remedy for back pain
- Cures insomnia
- Keeps blood pressure as normal
- Beneficial for blood circulation
Other useful yoga articles:
- Benefits of Yoga in the morning
- Top 15 benefits of Surya Namaskar
- Top 10 benefits of sarvangasana
- Padma sarvangasana benefits
- Spiritual benefits of halasana
- YOGA – HOW TO DO PAWANMUKTASANA STEP BY STEP
Other useful links:
Photo credit to Clipdealer