QUICK YOGA POSES FOR OFFICE GOERS
TOP 10 QUICK YOGA ASANAS (POSTURES) FOR OFFICE GOERS
on INTERNATIONAL YOGA DAY 2020 THEME
- SURYANAMASKAR –SUN SALUTATION 4 ROUNDS
- UTTHITA PADASANA
- PAWANA MUKTASANA
- SETU BANDHASANA
- MARJARASANA / THE CAT POSTURE
Above ten YOGA postures may take 20-30 minutes to perform, daily practicing of above YOGA asanas helps to those continuously sit at office for 6 to 10 hours or more, which helps to cure back ache, flexible spine, removes stress etc.
1. SURYANAMASKAR –SUN SALUTATION 4 ROUNDS:
Surya Namaskar (Sun Salutation Yoga) is a total body exercise. There are many different types of yoga that help strengthen the muscles, increase the body’s flexibility, and develop the mind. Surya Namaskar is an beautiful all round form of exercise, which develops physical, mental and spiritual energies.
It contains a set of twelve postures which ensure effective circulation of blood and thereby optimum efficiency of muscles, blood vessels and tissues. Read more..
2. UTTHITA PADASANA:
Utthita Hasta Padasana helps to boost energy in the body and hence can be included in flow yoga sequences. Utthita Hasta Padasana benefits the following muscles and hence can be included in yoga sequences with the corresponding muscle(s) focus: Arms and Shoulders. Utthita Padasana and pawanmuktasana can be performed in sequence, first Utthita Padasana, and then Pawanamuktasana.
- This asana strengthens the arms, wrists, back, hips, and leg muscles.
- It improves muscle coordination, balance, and concentration.
- This asana shapes and tones the legs.
- It strengthens the ankle joints.
- It relaxes the lower back.
3. PAWANA MUKTASANA:
Pawana-muktasana is a straightforward asana, simple to rehearse, but then has numerous broad advantages. It is an incredible posture for disposing of abundance gases from the stomach related tract, reinforcing the center muscles, rubbing the inward organs, and offering help to the lower back. It is conceivable to play out this asana twisting each leg in turn. Further, one can move like a wooden shaking horse (In the last position) and make the spinal segment graceful.
- Pavana Mukta asana expels the gases trapped in the digestive tract and the large intestines.
- It will help relieve the symptoms of indigestion, flatulence, stomach acidity, constipation, belching, and gases in the colon.
- Massages the whole back, improves the flexibility and blood supply to the entire spine.
- Stimulates kidney function.
- It massages the internal organs – liver, pancreas, intestines, etc. and improves their function.
- Very helpful in strengthening the core muscles, flattening the stomach area.
- Enhances blood circulation in the hip joints.
- Brings about a healthy appetite.
Despite the fact that Sarvangasana implies all-supplements present, it is usually referred to as Shoulder stand since when done effectively, you are situated on the top boney piece of the shoulders, not on the spine. In the entirety of the varieties, you will utilize covers for your shoulders to make it possible to adjust on the top external edges of your shoulders with the goal that your neck is in the right position and allowed to extend. Start with three covers stacked flawlessly so the smooth/collapsed edges of the covers line up with each other. If you find that while in the posture, you are laying on the posterior of your shoulders and upper back or on the internal edges of your shoulders and can’t jump on your front external shoulder, you can have a go at adding another cover or two to your stack. While in the posture, keep your head focused and look tenderly towards your chest. The below top 10 benefits of Sarvangasana.
- Benefits digestive system
- Shoulder Strength
- Relieves lower back ache
- Increases Blood circulation to brain
- Maintains body balance:
- Benefits eye sight
- Boosts concentration
- Alternative to Shirshasana
- Improves functioning of Thyroid
- Diabetic Control
5. HALASANA – THE PLOUGH POSTURE
In Sanskrit “Hala” signifies “Plough” and ‘asana’ ‘signifies ‘pose’. So it is known as Halasana (Plough pose). In this position, the body shows the state of the Plough. This posture offers adaptability to the spine just as it reinforces the back muscles and good halasana for weight loss.
- Builds blood flow
- Calms the brain
- Stimulates the abdominal organs and the thyroid gland.
- Stretches the shoulders and spine.
- Valuable for asthma, bronchitis.
- Makes spinal string solid and adaptable
- Valuable for diabetic individuals as it standardizes the blood-glucose level
- Muscles tendons of thighs and calves get loose and extended, halasana for weight loss
- Helps relieve the symptoms of menopause.
- Reduces stress and fatigue.
6. SETU BANDHASANA – THE BRIDGE POSE
The pose resembles the state of the bridge, so this posture is called extension presents for example Setu Bandhasana. Fundamentally, this posture is powerful in loosening up the body and decreasing pressure. It extends the chest, spinal rope, and neck. Hand and shoulder muscles become strong, also muscles in lumber region and thighs are strengthened. Unnecessary fat is reduced.
- Strengthens spine. neck, leg, and chest
- Relaxes whole body
- Controls stress
- Calms the brain and reduces anxiety
- Good for pregnant women
- Improves digestion
- Remedy for back pain
- Cures insomnia / sleeplessness
- Keeps blood pressure as normal
- Beneficial for blood circulation
Shalabhasana; the locust pose is a social asanas–for in reverse bowing of the spine. The last situation of this Asana takes after an locust or a grasshopper–a solid flier for example the instrument to move is solid. To fabricate a similar quality in the body, muscles identified with motion are reinforced.
Beginning position: Lie on the stomach (inclined situation), with jaw laying on the tangle, legs extended full length–toes pointing outwards. Rest the arms by the sides, palms looking down–marginally pushed under the thighs. Close the eyes and be quiet, keeping up the body mindfulness.
- Helps to strengthen muscles of thighs and calves.
- Supports the lower back, pelvic organs, legs, hip joints and arms.
- Tones the sciatic nerves.
- Gives relief in spinal pain and slipped disc.
- Eases horrible states of infections of the stomach and intestines.
- Improves circulation to the spine and the entire chest area.
- Helps good functioning of kidneys, liver and all the organs.
- Lung capacity increases.
- Improves the appetite.
- Reduces spinal pain during menses.
8. BHUJANGASANA – COBRA POSE
Bhujangasana (COBRA POSE) is useful for keeping the spinal column straight and flexible. Bhujangasana (COBRA POSE) is an extraordinary method to extend the chest and shoulders, and is frequently as part of a transition back to downward-facing dog. Rehearsing cobra present consistently can improve your lung limit, diminish pressure, and motivate a considerable lot of the inner organs in your body. Lung capacity increases if you inhale and exhale deeply during the final position of this asana.
- Prevent thyroid problems
- Strengthens spinal column
- Good for asthma
- Improves kidney functions
- Enhances digestion process
- Cures sciatic pain
- Relieves from stress
- Improves eye sight
9. NAUKASANA – THE BOAT POSTURE
The name Naukasana originates from the Sanskrit words “Nauka” which signifies “vessel” and importance of Asana is “Stance” or “seat”. In this way, this asana is called as Naukasana. This boat pose is useful to fix numerous physical issue. Essentially, Naukasana assists to strenghten the lungs, liver and pancreas. Serves to expands the circulation of blood and keep the sugar level under control. Naukasana is a stance wherein our body takes the state of vessel. It makes circulation of blood and oxygen around mid-region and lower back at a time much faster.
- Purifies lower abdomen.
- Treats disorder of back and neck.
- Strengthens the back and stomach muscles.
- Tones the leg and arm muscles.
- Valuable for individuals with hernia.
- Helps to remove stomach fat.
- It improves digestion.
- Improves the blood circulation.
- Strengthens thigh, hips, shoulder and neck.
10. MARJARASANA – THE CAT POSTURE
Marjariasana or Cat posture is an asana where Marjari = Cat, Asana = Posture or Pose. Marjariasana, also called the cat stretch, gives the body a stunning cat stretch. One can never envision how fulfilling and advantageous a cat stretch can be. It eliminates laziness and increases enthusiasm.
- Helps to improve body posture
- Eliminates laziness and increases enthusiasm
- Improves body flexibility
- Better blood circulation
- Beneficial for women during menstrual, gives relief from cramps
BEST WISHES FOR ALL YOGA LOVERS ON INTERNATIONAL YOGA DAY 2020 THEME