NAUKASANA BENEFITS –Naukasana, this name derived from the Sanskrit word “Nauka” which signifies “vessel” and the importance of Asana is “position” or “seat”. In this way, this asana is called Naukasana. This boat pose is useful to fix numerous physical issues. Especially, Naukasana assists to strengthen the lungs, liver, and pancreas. Serves to expand the circulation of blood and keep the sugar level under control. Naukasana is a stance wherein our body takes the state of the vessel. It makes the circulation of blood and oxygen around mid-region and lowers back at a time much faster.
Naukasana benefit and Sprocedure, as upper and lower regions of the spinal column, are raised simultaneously the spine gets revitalized. Disproportionate gaps between vertebrae are set right. As most of the body weight fall on the navel, heat is generated in the body. This results in the purification of the lower abdomen. It is very effective for treating disorders of the back, neck, and waist.
BENEFITS OF NAUKASANA IN POINTS:
- Purifies the lower abdomen.
- Treats disorder of back and neck.
- Strengthens the back and stomach muscles.
- Tones the leg and arm muscles.
- Valuable for individuals with the hernia.
- Helps to remove stomach fat.
- It improves digestion.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Strengthens thigh, hips, shoulder, and neck.
- Good for thyroid, kidney, and prostate glands functioning.
PRECAUTIONS: Naukasana, posture should not be practiced by those who are suffering from low or high blood pressure, arthritis, severe headache, migraine, ulcer, and hernia. Also, pregnant women should not perform this asana (posture). Recommended, not to practice this yoga asana during a monthly period.
YOGA Related articles: